#GOGRAYINMAY SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLKIT
May is Brain Tumor Awareness Month.
Please join us as we come together annually to spread awareness and raise money for San Diego brain tumor patients and families. Wear Gray in May and start the conversation about brain cancer. Share your photos (or signs, facts, and stories) on social media using the hashtag #GoGrayinMay and tag San Diego Brain Tumor Foundation!
Below is a series of social media posts to share during the month of May to raise awareness. Simply right click to save & download each graphic.
Social Posts (Share Your Story!)
- There are nearly 700,000 people in the U.S. living with a primary brain and central nervous system tumor. Get the facts 👉 https://www.sdbtf.org/resources/brain-tumor-facts/
- Nearly 90,000 new cases of primary brain tumors are expected to be diagnosed this year. Approximately one-third or 32% of brain and CNS tumors are malignant. https://www.sdbtf.org/resources/brain-tumor-facts/
- I’m proud to #GoGrayinMay to raise awareness and support for brain tumor patients, families, and caregivers. Join me in supporting San Diego Brain Tumor Foundation this month: https://www.sdbtf.org/ways-to-give/
- Brain Tumor Awareness Month is a month dedicated to supporting and amplifying the voices in our brain tumor community. This #GoGrayInMay, make a gift to help San Diego Brain Tumor Foundation patients & families receive the vital resources they need. Learn more here 👉 https://www.sdbtf.org/ways-to-give/
- San Diego Brain Tumor Foundation serves the local community by providing funds to patients and their families who are coping with the daily stresses and difficulties of a brain tumor diagnosis. Through generous donations, they can provide a variety of essential services to the brain tumor community. Here’s how you can help: https://www.sdbtf.org/about/how-we-help/
Latest News & Resources
- Attend this free webinar series hosted by the Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada>>
- Please join us (San Diego Brain Tumor Foundation) for our monthly support group>>
- Check out this virtual patient & caregivers forum on May 17th, hosted by the Malnati Brain Tumor Institute of the Lurie Cancer Center>>
- AACR Annual Meeting 2021: Immunotherapy combination shows early promise in aggressive brain cancers>>
- Research may lead to a significant breakthrough in the battle against deadly brain tumors>>
- Delivering Equitable Care to Underserved Neuro-oncology Populations>>
Looking to further support patients, families, and caregivers? Please consider making a gift to San Diego Brain Tumor Foundation via the link below.